<VV> VV> Re: AOL Instant Messaging - Recruiting New Membership

AKG hdflstf at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 1 21:13:13 EST 2005

Actually there is a really good forum for the Chevy SSR that I think would
be a good model.  My HTML skills are not even close to being able to do
something like that but it would be a great reference for Corvairs if we
could do something similar..
Site is : http://www.ssrfanatic.com

The Artful Dodger