<VV> rust protection

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Wed Mar 2 11:51:01 EST 2005

There is a good section of enthusiasts that use the spray in bedliner in place of undercoating (very hot in the UK Mini community). They are very satisfied
with the results.

My concern would be trapping moisture inside..whether by a breach of the coating, pre-existing moisture, or even from the other side of the panel.

For that reason, I typically do not use any sort of undercoating on my cars, preferring to use Rustoleum paint possibly topped with Waxoyl. I'm even a bit
concerned about using POR in these situations for the same reason, but I'd use that before I'd use undercoating.

Bill Elliott