<VV> Headrests

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Mar 3 09:58:33 EST 2005

Those are for '66 only. May fit Corvair, but the guy is aiming at
Corvette people. Note the leather cover. Note also the Corvette price.
(G) He also is obviously selling them as new production parts, and on an
ongoing basis, too. That's why I posted earlier to a guy that wanted to
reproduce them that it would be expensive to tool up for them. Obviously
someone already beat him to the project.

-Mark C