<VV> RE: 100% CORSA Membership

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Mar 3 10:56:27 EST 2005

Looks like two excellent ideas, one for CORSA and one for the local
chapters to consider. Maybe combine the two ideas? The CORSA board
could, as part of the chapter requirements, charge the locals a
per-person surcharge for non-CORSA members, which the local clubs would
then pass on as a surcharge to non-CORSA members. Make it $12 so that it
could be pro-rated by the month.

That way, a local (for example my own) would charge members $12 (my
local dues) a year local membership and $12 CORSA surcharge, which would
be waived if the person was/would join CORSA. So pay EITHER $24 to the
local OR $12 to the local PLUS $35 to CORSA, their choice.

-Mark C