<VV> Corsa Membership

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 3 14:44:03 EST 2005

WCC successfully collected CORSA dues along with Chapter memberships.  We
did it annually together with Corvairitis Treatment Day.  I liked doing it
combined with the event because it meant we were only hitting people up once
a year for dough.  We also had a graduated price structure.  I can't
remember the #s exactly, but it went something like this.

Show at Car at CTD only =$20(show)
Show a Car and renew dues =$15(show) and Annual Dues, $20: Total $35
Show a Car, renew dues, and CORSA dues = $10(show), Annual Dues, $15, CORSA
Membership Renewal, $50: Total $75
Show a Car, renew dues and JOIN CORSA = $10(show), Annual Dues, $10, JOIN
CORSA with Promo Discount, $35: Total $55

(Don't forget, these are Canadian funds)

We worked heavily with local businesses to subsidize the cost of the
trophy's (a business could sponsor one or more trophy and get their name on
it) and we also worked hard to find interesting locations (CTD moved every
year) that didn't cost us an arm and a leg to do the show at.

Regards,
Joel