<VV> Flip Side of CORSA Membership

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Mar 3 15:09:12 EST 2005

Sounds a little like one of my multimake national clubs. They work it
this way: when someone joins, they join the national THRU the local
contacts. Every year, everyone gets a bill from the national, listing
every local club's dues AND the national's dues. You pay the local dues
THRU the national, and join any local clubs on the same form. If you
don't join the national, you can't be a member of the local, as the
local doesn't collect dues, and can only get dues from the national. The
key here is that the organization was set up that way from the start. To
change CORSA's chapters over to that would be all but impossible, IMHO.
But the system DOES work for that club.

-Mark