<VV> Flip Side of CORSA Membership

Robert Marlow, Vairtec Corp. vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Mar 3 14:27:08 EST 2005

Lotsa discussion about the merits of enforcing or encouraging CORSA
membership, but as always without the flip side:  Enforcing or encouraging
LOCAL membership.

In my perfect scenario (and we do not live in a perfect world), not only
would a person joining a local club be enrolled in CORSA, but a person
joining CORSA would be enrolled in a local chapter.  Automatically.  One
could select the chapter to which one wished to belong, or the chapter
closest to where you live could be assigned.

100% should work both ways, if 100% is what you want.

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net