<VV> No Gas

Joseph Trojanek aztrojan at msn.com
Thu Mar 3 15:32:18 EST 2005

I have just finished rebuilding my engine on my i963 monza, New pistons
valves,rebuilt carbs  fuel pump the whole works. For one reason or anther I
cannot get fuel from my gas tank to the fuel pump. I have cleaned the gas
tank, installed a new fillter. The The fuel lines are clear and don not
have any pin hole leaks. I have installed a new push rod on the fuel pump,
and it is actuated when the engine turns over.. The engine runs as long
as  I pour fuel down the carbs, but when it runs out fuel it stops. Anyone
have any idea what is wrong?

Joe Trojanek
aztrojan at msn.com