<VV> Corsa membership

John Headley robedinpurple at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 18:39:53 EST 2005

What's to stop a chapter from simply submitting a list
that contains
only
it's members that are already CORSA Members?

Regards,
Joel

We struggled with the same issue in my local Falcon
club.  FCA requires national club membership in local
clubs.  We ended up leaving the national and becoming
a local club only.  The recruiting effort is harder
with the "you've got to join 2 clubs" mentality.
Eventually, we got wise to the fact that many clubs
were doing exactly what you suggest, and we re-joined
the national club and did it just like you said.  Some
guys just don't want to pony up 2x for what they can
get by just joining the local.  Doesn't matter if you
are sporting a blue oval or a bowtie.

-John Headley
64 monza convert
Royal Oak, MI