<VV> 100% CORSA membership

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 3 19:18:06 EST 2005

How did that old TV show start?  There are 10,000 people in the city.  There
are 10,000 stories...  Something like that, anyway.

It boils down to (in my mind) individualism.  Driving THESE cars around,
already makes many of us more "individual" than the general public!

Individuals are going to make individual choices for their own various and
individual reasons.  Some will be CORSA members, some will be LOCAL members,
some will be neither, some will be both.  Heck, some even belong to more
than one LOCAL.

That said, the more attractive CORSA can be made to everyone (members and
non), the better the participation is likely to be.  There is a line
existing (and it varies per individual) between encouragement to join and
being pushy.  Becoming "pushy" about it is likely a turn-off to many.  For
myself, I don't even like the $20 (or is $25) that the less than 100% locals
have to send in each year.  But, it is a small enough amount that I just
think of it as a PITA and go on enjoying BOTH my LOCAL and CORSA
memberships.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140