<VV> Trans mount washer

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 14:46:48 EST 2005

Here's a little trivia... I never knew that there were TWO special washers
on the 65 4-speed large transmission mounting bolt.  The assembly manual  shows
the well known thick one (between the trans and the support; 3859205) and  a
thinner one between the support and the lock-washer, that being 3710593.
When I faxed Bob the page from the manual, he figured this out and FWIW, now we
all know.  Now we all must make sure we get a numbers-matching, date-coded
washer for the judges <ggg>
Craig N.