<VV> Tire Quandary

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 4 14:49:53 EST 2005

Hi all,

I just got my nifty 16X7 BBS wheels back from the "beauty shop" with the sad
news that the tires are cracking and they won't re-mount them.  This raises
the subject of tire size.  I'm pretty much convinced that 205x60x16's will
fit well on the front.  What is the tallest tire that a LM rear wheel well
will accept without chopping and bending.  I'd like to go as tall as
possible to drop the revs on the highway.  I'm not a racer, just a cruiser.
I've digested Blackwell's autocross site, but he is more racer oriented.
I'm goin' the other way.  Any and all advice gladly accepted

Jim B.

'66 turbovert