<VV> 66 convertible wanted

Mel Herwald mherwald at mgwnet.com
Sat Mar 5 14:03:53 EST 2005

I have a request that has probably been asked before but here goes anyway.
I'm on the east coast. I want a rustfree western 66 convertible.Mechanical
condition not terribly important although a running vehicle would be more
desirable. I plan on being at the convention in Portland. Anybody out there
got something? I'm open to any and all suggestions. I'm not interested in
purchasing this vehicle on E-bay. Hopefully this post will jar loose a
suitable convertible that currently isn't actively for sale. I'll be
traveling all over the west both before and after the convention. Please
help me out if you can. Public or private post as you see fit. Thank you.

                                                                    Mel
Herwald

---