<VV> Re: car thieves /Keys

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sat Mar 5 14:10:23 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/5/2005 9:46:46 AM Pacific Standard Time, lewrish at tns.net
writes:

> Seems to me a reputable dealer would not make a key for anyone who could
> not produce a valid registration slip for a car.
> I guess this is an indication there are some less than reputable dealers
> out there, right ??
> Lew
*****
This always happens....

1st the NEW technology

2nd  A machine sold to ANYONE  who is bonded......I'll bet the GodFather was
bonded!  ggggg

Matt    ex laundromat / multiple vending machine owner......who a few times
found ALL   coinboxes unlocked and $$$ gone....

HOW.....remember the "circular key"  on vending machines....

Seems the lockmaker sells to "locksmiths"  a handheld tool  that has the 9
pins...push in hole...push each pin IN  and read code....go out to car and with
a HANDCRANKED  tool..also sold by the manufacturer.....cut a key!

Now...do you think it's worth  $50,000.00  for a thief?  who can steal 100's
of cars a month???

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V