<VV> items I've posted on eBay (no Corvair yet)

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Mar 5 22:40:32 EST 2005

Hey guys and gals,
As some of you my know I've been off work for the last 3 weeks with a fresh
brake in my broken leg... I've not been able to work, so money is a bit tight
right now... I've decided to sell some of my NOS GM stuff, but none of it is
Corvair related at this time. It is mostly bearings, some wheel, some axle, some
differential and some transmission... most of it covers from 1946 through
1979, trucks to Corvettes, all part numbers discontinued by GM. You can see some
of them at the link below:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlonzovair

I've also got some hydraulic lifters, I think they're for a 4.3, but I could
be wrong... I've listed 12 different items (some haven't made it to the link
above, yet), and they're all really off the wall stuff. I just wanted to let
someone know about it.
Bid early, and bid often!
Thanks for the time, and I appreciate it!
I'm just trying to take a little pressure off of Momma since she's trying to
max out the overtime pay.
Some of you Corvette guys and 57 Chevy guys might find something, as well as
some of you old Chevy GMC truck guys (46-66)...
Thanks!
Lonzo