<VV> Late Model Tweeter Locations (non-stock)

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Sun Mar 6 10:16:20 EST 2005

I have tweeters mounted at the tops of my A-pillar covers. The wire to the
tweeter runs up the inside of the pillar and the tweeter itself hangs by a
large paper clip (no kidding!) from the top of the cover. It all works just
fine and as for looks . . . there really aren't any looks. Nothing to see
except a small, black, enclosed tweeter in the corner.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C