<VV> Late Model Tweeter Locations (non-stock)

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 6 10:24:26 EST 2005

Ryan,
I have 4" drivers mounted in the dash, firing through the "stock" A/C
outlets on each side.  The plastic bezels for the balls are painted black,
and (of course) the balls are replaced with black metal grills.  Works
great.

If you don't want to do this, and you're going to use actual tweeters, mount
them at the base of the windshield pillars, firing at about 45 degrees
across the car.  If you want to get fancy, you can mold replacements for the
plastic covers over the windshield pillars.

I would NOT recommend the door panels if you're using real tweeters, as they
are very directional and hard to aim for good coverage if you get that far
apart.

Roger Gault