<VV> Vendors on the Board

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sun Mar 6 11:18:24 EST 2005

I think that where this thought comes from is the very early days of
CORSA, before Lon and Cal started their businesses. It was thought that
a vendor might (ab)use their position on the board for their best
financial and personal advantage. Maybe then, the thought had merit. Not
so anymore, I think.

-Mark C (one of the charter members)