<VV> re: TIG welding

Alan Roehrich idoxlr8 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 6 15:44:11 EST 2005

Those of you with a desire to learn about TIG welding need to purchase a
book by Corvair author Richard Finch, entitled "High Performance Welding".
This is the same Richard Finch that authored "How to Keep Your Corvair
Alive". He is an expert on welding, he edited and rewrote the welding specs
for both NASA and the FAA. The book covers ALL performance welding including
both MIG and TIG, plus plasma cutting and gas welding. It also covers the
proper way to weld all weldable materials. You might also consider getting
the catalogs available from Aircraft Spruce and Specialty, they carry all
sorts of materials for welding.

Message: 5