<VV> Re: VENDORS ON THE BOARD

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 15:47:56 EST 2005

might be a good idea to have one vendor on board at all times. they have
issues at conventions and show also to be taken into consideration. another spin
is one of our better conventions (lake placid) was put on mostly by a vendor.
  hmmmm  when are we going to massachusetts??  that would be fun...
another subject:  if you have a decent online server , did you know you can
type in almost anything(such as raw part numbers etc) and most of the time come
up with an answer?? try it you will love it.   try typing your name in or,
anything...  magic!  regards, tim colson