<VV> Oil Filter Special

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Mar 6 17:01:34 EST 2005

Folks

Looking for an Oil Filter Bargain?  Not the 25.00 a piece PF4s,  no no no!!  Such a deal you couldn't get at Ralph Spoil Sport Motors, in the beautiful city of ---Emphysema!!!

I have been outside this PM cleaning up my workshop.
I have 3 Purolator Corvair Filters on my shelf. Less than 5 years old. 2 of these were bulk packed (no box) with no blue printing on the filter, just print-etched purolator PER-14. Other Purolator is also no box, but with the standard blue printing.  Also a NAPA Gold 1038 filter without a box.  One of the Purolators has a small (about 1/2 of a quarter) sized dent in the bottom of the filter (opposite end  from the gasket) where it hit the floor.

Somebody who likes Purolators??  All 4 for 10 bucks, plus shipping. Be happy to toss them in a box and send them out to you ASAP---or perhaps at Helen, I am trying to get at least one Saturday off in 6 months to go down there and sell some stuff.

Also have 2 Ford Filters, PF 1-A and 1 Fram PH8-A, fit many Ford V-8 as well as V-6 and L-4 motors,  3 bucks each. And a Fram PH 3928A, fits Geo 3and 4 Cylinder motors.

Off list replies only thanks.

Hank