<VV> Speaking of re-threading the FLA needle...

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 17:35:00 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/6/2005 2:28:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Songsbysteve at tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Are you all sitting down???
>
> We actually have a few places in this state where the SL is 70.  You can
> start breathing again.

That's not the problem I've heard about...it's the 90 yr. old Drunks coming
home from church that slow you down  LOL!!!

Matt...living / driving in the great North East! [ of lalaland that is!]
where If it takes me 50 minutes to go 60 miles....it must be snowing!  ggg

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V