<VV> Electrical help needed - long (Gallagher, Kevin)

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Mon Mar 7 15:53:34 EST 2005

I haven't worked with generators for many years (alternators only), but
aren't generators (you say you have a new one) supposed to be polarized
before trying to use them? You don't mention having polarized it. I recall
terrible things happen if you run the engine without doing this. Check your
Shop Manual, if this subject is new to you.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C and alternator