<VV> Front rebuild

vairologist at juno.com vairologist at juno.com
Mon Mar 7 19:21:10 EST 2005

 Smitty says:   David by all means leave the front axle attached to the
car untill it is stripped down.  If you want to do like Matt says, and
pull it to change the brake line then do it.  Then put it back in before
you reassemble the components.  You can use the  mass and weight of the
car to your advantage when breaking loose stuck bolts, compressing
springs Etc  You can make your apology to me for a bad call on that, in
private if you want Matt.   gg