<VV> corvair seat and panel buttons

Dan blackcatrecords at cox.net
Mon Mar 14 17:11:35 EST 2005

hi guys and gals
I started to strip down 2 early coupes "62" & "63" and 1 early "63" convertable with power top this week.
I started with inside stuff first..
Today i listed seat and panel buttons and relisted the alternator/oil filter bracket plumbed for a oil cooler  for less.. i have 3 sets of seats.. 2 sets for a coupe . 1 convert set of seats..

I am only keeping the convertable and it will be in the modified class anyway...coming soon.."bad reputation jr" ill keep you guys up dated on the project..its going to be radical like bad rep.

just thought i would give the vv guys a jump on it.

any other some one need just let me know..
if any one needs them feel free to e-mail me at corvair13 at juno.com
take care guys..dan avalone wfcc 05

seat buttons http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4534062553&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

panel buttons  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4534067064&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT