<VV> shocks

Steve Oxford seoxford at att.net
Mon Mar 7 18:09:32 EST 2005

<ok folks, i think im loosing my mine.>

I'll leave that one to the Lone Haranguer...

<question....i just bought front shock for my 69 and when i opened them and looked the shocks were all ready compressed. and -0- recoil is this suppose to be like this.>

Dave D. - What sort of shocks did you buy?  If hydraulic or low pressure gas, then "already compressed" and "0 rebound" is ok.  If they are high pressure gas shocks, then, as you have noticed with other shocks, they should have some sort of restraining device on the shaft.

Steve Oxford/'63 conv & no mines...