<VV> Vendors on the board

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Mon Mar 7 18:24:00 EST 2005

I'm used to working on all sorts of City boards and commissions here and
we usually operate under what are called "quasi-judicial" rules set by
the State of Oregon. Declarations and abstention (when proper) because
of exparte contact, bias or conflict of interest is a procedure I'm
quite used to. I think it is not only proper that a vendor recuse
himself when a topic comes up involving vendors, but I suspect our rules
demand it - Lon