<VV> the plan then...

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 8 20:33:27 EST 2005

Hey Ron,  Good for you and I'm glad it worked.  But, that is not the usual
case.

Oh, when the RF brake line lets go you'll get a chance to do it the "proper"
way.  Well, provided you don't crash the front of the car too badly.  Does
the filler neck leak?

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140