<VV> the plan then...

Jim Houston tampatexan at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 8 19:22:24 EST 2005

For what it's worth Ryan, I'm currently working on a '67 Vert that has
been sitting only 2 years and I have had to replace everything in the
fuel system and rebuild the carbs....  emphasis on the word EVERYTHING
....  tank, sender, hoses, steel lines, fuel pump, etc....   :-(

Don't fool around piecemeal... change it all and get on down the
road!!!  :-D

Jim Houston
Brandon, FL
'65 Monza Coupe