<VV> CHAT TONIGHT

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 17:43:40 EST 2005

So many times I have to wonder about myself and how
many times I hit the enter button and have to punch
stop, hoping I didn't end up with a double post...oh
well.

okay, well, I don't work tomorrow, and I feel like
chatting tonight about some vair stuff...so if
everyone could meet tonight online at like... 7pm
Central at the Corvair Central Yahoo! chat thing at
the group site on Yahoo!, that'd be great.

See ya there!

Ryan

And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.
VISIT MY SITE AT http://www.geocities.com/chevyd51/