<VV> Two 4 bbls-GM ( No Corvair )

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH at NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Fri Mar 11 09:21:34 EST 2005

Does anyone know of other GM cars using a factory two (WCFBs)four bbls and
aluminum intake manifold?  I have an Al 2-4bbl manifold with GM casting
numbers that will fit a small block Chev but does not show up in the Chev
numbers.  I also have WCFBs that fit it-those carb numbers look like Chev
applications but numbers differ.  This came off the modified short track V8
engine that was in the #73 when I bought it. I can look up the casting
number if anyone can help.

I am looking for the application.

Thanks-pls use Adelphia address

Chuck S