<VV> Two 4 bbls-GM ( No Corvair )

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 13:06:06 EST 2005

I doubt that this is really applicable to your intake manifold, but my brother and I once owned a 1958 (I think - it's been a while) Cadillac Eldorado coupe that had dual four barrels. I could watch the gas gauge go down as I floored the car (really). I wish I had that car now. It had a ton of cool features such as big chrome and gold plated aluminum wheels, aluminum and rubber floor mats screwed to the floors. My brother and I traded the Cad for a Jaguar 3.8 sedan which was really cool too. I wish I had that car back too.

Joe White (62 sedan, I'm gonna finish the bloody interior this spring)
Boulder, CO
CORSA, RMC