<VV> EVERY Convention / miles & time

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 22:46:43 EST 2005

It is a shame that our economy has evolved to the point where we have more of
everything but TIME  and  loose $$$$!

I can remember in the 70's ..wife, and child not in school yet...weekends and
2 weeks vacation were plenty of time to do everything we wanted..

NowadaZe....I want to do more than ever......but cannot find the time...to do
half of what I used to.....and the sad part...it's my choice....and all my
friends are in the same boat...

go figure...

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V