<VV> 2006 Convention

CorvairEd at aol.com CorvairEd at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 00:24:41 EST 2005

Hank,
Get out a map of the United States and fold it in half.  The  fold will be
somewhere around Denver.  Everything east of there is east,  everything west of
there is out west.  Get come perspective of the size of  this country.  Most
easterners believe the world revolves around NYC and  DC.  They just don't look
west.  There's more out here than deserts  and mountains, we grow more
produce than the rest of the country and more  oranges than Fla. and our cars are
rust free.  The temp here today was 90  and more tomorrow.  Top down weather.
Driving to Palm Springs  tomorrow just for lunch.

Ed  Corson (CORSA  Member)
IECC