<VV> Re: Polishing lights

GYoungwolf at aol.com GYoungwolf at aol.com
Sun Mar 13 16:08:27 EST 2005

Thanks for all the good advise on bringing Ford headlight covers back to
life. I didn't realize there were so many different "fixes". My daughter was lucky
today, however, as the transmission started slipping before she made the
purchase payment. Since the vehicle was going to be $1000 and a rebuilt trans runs
about $1200, this was a no-brainer. So---if anyone in the central FL area has
a nice cheap 3 seater minivan or similar for sale, (or trade for Corvair
work) just drop me a line....
Grant