<VV> Nude Photo of LM Latch Hole

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Sun Mar 13 17:53:24 EST 2005

No, this is not Corvair pornography. I need a little favor from some who has
a late model whose crossbar is off (latch hole on the centerline visible)
AND a digital camera with which to make me a photo of the hole. Mine got
damaged by a bodyman who didn't know to twist instead of pry.
     Failing a photo, would my assumption be correct that the hole as
originally made was simply a round hole? No guesses, here, please - I need
to hear from someone who knows (has got one in front of him). Mine was
damaged before I got the car, then damaged more.
     Thanks.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C in body shop