<VV> Fire Update

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Mar 13 20:22:36 EST 2005

When I ran BIG current wiring to the front of mine, I put the 8 gage wire
inside a piece of braided Tygon hose, and attached it where it could never be
worn through. I didn't want to use a fuse, since MAXIs weren't around then, so I
armored it instead.

In a message dated 3/13/2005 7:08:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,