<VV> Re: [fastvair] Oil pressure sender

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 13 23:00:52 EST 2005

Hello Ned:  Try the hose used for a grease fun flexible hose.  It is 1/8"
NPT on the ends, will screw into the housing and you can bend it under the
belt and over towards the battery.  The grease gun hose is rated at
thousands of psi, much more than the 60psi or so that an engine makes.

Regards, Steve