<VV> Oil pressure sender

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 09:31:58 EST 2005

My description of the sender mount was not very good. The sender is mounted to the bolt that holds the alt bracket to the head. Everything heavy is mounted on the engine in an attempt to had it all vibrate with the engine. The only things going to the body are wires and they haven't failed, yet...

Ned