<VV> Sorry for Inclarity - Got Nude Photo

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 07:02:11 EST 2005

"Thanks to Ron Tinkham, who (a) FIGURED OUT what I was talking about; and (b)
sent me good pictures of it.
     I got so carried away with salacious inuendo that I neglected to make
clear just exactly WHICH orifice I was talking about. But Ron decoded it.
     Thanks to everyone else who offered help.
     Man, how did we DO this stuff before digital this-that-and-the-other?

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C and mangled FRONT latch hole"

I guess dirty, uhhhh, I mean, great minds think alike. ;)

Glad to finally help someone else out.

--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.