<VV> Re:215 V8 in a vair

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 09:38:05 EST 2005

somewhere in my massive load of photos on my puter i have pictures of the
nicest V8 conversion in a vair (even if it is a late) i have ever seen.  it is
owned by Paul McCreery in canada. i do not have his address for email but if i
was pushed hard enough offline i could supply a mailing address. he used to
come to our recall show with it.I have ridden in this car and it compares
favorably with several other very fast cars i have been in or driven over the years.
He is  a class act driver also.  there were a few 215 engines arounde here
both buick and olds i think, used in kit cars with corvair power trains. hope
this helps.
regards, tim colson