<VV> Help with Interior Paint; gloss, semi gloss, flat?

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Mon Mar 14 11:34:38 EST 2005

Hi,

Getting ready to paint the interior of my 64 Spyder, and I was wondering if
someone could assist with the paint.

I have a black interior, and it appears that the paint on the doors should
be semi-gloss (60%) while the dash trim should be flat? Or... Are the doors
full gloss while the ash tray, radio surround, a-pillars, and speaker
surround are 60% and the trim around the instrument bezel, padded dash trim
(closest to windshield) are flat?

I sure would appreciate some pointers on how this stuff should be painted.
The exterior of my spyder is done and the interior is just ready to be
painted.

Kind Regards,

Joe West