<VV> Snow

Geoffrey Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Mon Mar 14 19:38:05 EST 2005

    It is spring break for me here in New Mexico.  I have a 63
Convertible I have been working on getting running as time allows since
It came home mid January.  I got a clutch cable in it this morning.  It
still needs tons of work but I was within about one hour of things it
needs before being able to take it for its first drive.  It has
registration from '80, but the last tag on its plate is from '69.  Was
working in the cold this morning hoping to get it going.  And then this,
in mid March in New Mexico, TONS of snow.   Like I have not seen here
since I was a kid.  It is not fair!

So here I wait for it to thaw.

-Geoff Johnson
Albququerque NM