<VV> most recent leg info... surgery update

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 00:12:56 EST 2005

Hey everybody,

I just got the call from the surgeon's office, and I go in for some "bone
breakin', flesh choppin' surgery" at University Hospital in Louisville on
Wednesday morning, 7:00 am... they're telling me not to eat or drink anything after
midnight, and they probably won't put me under until 11:30, so I'll be ready to
eat a horse when I come to... funny that this past Sunday's sermon was about
fasting... I wonder just how much that preacher knows... hmmm?
:-)
I don't know how long they will keep me at the hospital, but I might be home
as early as thursday or friday... who knows. Those insurance companies want ya
home as soon as you wake up...

Anyway, for those in the Central Ky Corvair Club, the newsletter might be a
little late, but I'll try to get done what I can so the girls can help me get
it together.

I want to thank everyone for hangin' with me through this, and I hope this
next turn of events is more productive than the last... after all, it will be a
year on March 30th... not an anniversary I'm fond of celebrating...

If'n ya email me after tomorrow it may be a while before I can get back to
ya... otherwise, I'll drop a line back to ya when I get home.
Until then, I'll be seein' ya!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg