<VV> Phony ponies

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 00:15:58 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/14/2005 4:08:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dreamwoodck at yahoo.com writes:

> just remember that "overhauled" to most casual Corvair owners means a
> pushrod tube change, "rare original" means it can run as far as the boneyard, and
> the standard Volkswagen presale overhaul means a can of Krylon silver applied
> to the rims.

Where do you get these ideas?  SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!!

Haven't you been reading the posts here on VV  or other forums?

MOST  today are extremely  THOROUGH  when it comes to working on a car....IMO
 the reason so many are not on the road after YEARS  of work...any visit to
any Corvair function will prove this....just look at the cars!!

If your  talking about EBAY  SELLERS.....read the ads!  MOST  know nothing of
the cars....when there's no VIN  or Mileage  shown...doesn't it tell you the
person hasn't even seen the car?   How many look like they've just been pulled
out of a barn?  but are sitting in front of a nice house?

Just like the other day..."  getting BACK  into Vairs after 20 yrs...looking
for a RESTORED [ returned to factory condition]   flat 6  OR  v6 OR v8!!!

What does this tell you?  The persons a dealer..... a scammer.......or
someone that's NEVER been around Corvairs!  They didn't even have a MODEL  that is
desireable.....I used to answer these emails..but found the people were always
dealers / scammers...

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V