<VV> leg info... surgery update

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 00:43:36 EST 2005

JR, et al;
I'm really blessed to have the friends here on VV and just in the Corvair
group in general. All the prayers and get well soon wishes I've gotten, they
really do help. Thanks to each and every one of you.
I'll be taking the 64 out tomorrow for a spin, just to get a fix, because I
have no idea how long I'll have a "tender" leg.... I still haven't fixed the
upholstery in that poor little car... but today, when I was taking Maggie (age
12) to the Dr for a check up, she said "Dad, I like the color of this car...
when you get it painted, can you keep it the same color?"... I told her yes, it
will stay the Azure Aqua, or close to it....
Thanks guys, for everything.... I'll be back in a few days with ALL the gorey
details.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, at rest for a while
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. may be for sale soon
1964 700 sedan 95/pg running great!