<VV> Phony ponies

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 14:35:59 EST 2005

--- Chuck Kubin <dreamwoodck at yahoo.com> wrote:
> By the way, I've just been told about a really rare
> Corvair SUV that isn't an Ultra or a Greenbrier,
>
> Chuck Kubin

 Don't laugh - there is such a thing. I've seen one
that was (still is) at the Corvair Ranch. It was an FC
spilt down the middle and had a foot or so added into
the middle to widen it out. Even the W/S was split and
met at a divider in the middle (use 2 W/S's to make 2
halves). My impression from Jeff, was that it was more
than a one off, but pretty damn rare.
 It would make great fodder for an April Fools issue.

 Mike
 YS-117