<VV> Bob, Bing and me

Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA del.patten at kirtland.af.mil
Thu Mar 17 09:41:50 EST 2005

Don't be too envious...I have done that road with him twice on the way to
the Toss and it has always been late at night...makes for cooler driving but
you can't see much!!!  We usually stop in Phoenix for Waffles at the waffle
house and then sleep them off at the rest stop south of Phoenix!!  I think
the last time we hit the in and out burger place instead and drove straight
through...got to the toss early enough to help with the setup...

  Del Patten...CNM