<VV> convertible purchase info - thanks

Matthew Morter R65Vair at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 09:28:32 EST 2005

Mike, I missed the original e-mail with the asking price.  I have a '65
Monza Convertible that I have been working on/driving since early 2000.
  I paid $4,000.00 for the car only because the owner just prior to this
guy had $2,800.00 worth of engine overhaul, powerglide and transaxle
service done in early 1998 by the Corvair Doctor in Hawthorne, and had
all the receipts for it. I have really enjoyed driving the car thanks to
the strong power train.  But I was surprised by the amount of work left
to be done to get the car to an acceptable level.  I've still got lots
to do.  I'm replacing the rear springs as we speak.  I'd leave him with
your offer, and keep looking.

Matt Morter