<VV> Snow

Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA del.patten at kirtland.af.mil
Thu Mar 17 11:46:43 EST 2005

Only had to dig that driveway out twice in 10 winters so I think I'll save
my money for Corvairs unless someone leaves a snow blower on my
doorstep...if I win the lottery, I will radiant heat the whole length of the
driveway!  By the way the coupe is still buried under the snow but it is
melting fast so there is hope for the weekend yet!!

  Del Patten...CNM